The installation and commissioning of your BIOROCK ECOROCK system should be carried out by a BIOROCK trained and approved installer. Your installer will be able to offer you a maintenance contract. The BIOROCK Warranty is only valid if the required maintenance is done by BIOROCK trained and approved installer.
Should you not wish to take out to a maintenance contract, make sure you have your sewage treatment plant inspected and maintained on a regular basis by an industry trained, competent wastewater professional.
10 key advantages of your BIOROCK wastewater treatment Plant:
- Durable & Reliable: Long absence periods possible.
- Lowest operational costs: No mechanical and electrical components
- Long de-sludge interval: Primary tank requires emptying every 3-4 years only
- Compact & light: “Plug and Play”: As a result the installation is very simple and fast.
- Completely silent
- No electricity required, except to run a small pump to uplift clear water, if required
- No moving parts: No spare parts to be replaced in the treatment plant
- Low carbon footprint: As no electricity is required, the CO2 emissions relating to the production of the electricity are not present
- Superb effluent quality: 2 stages (Large primary tank + Bioreactor). As a result the BIOROCK STP is tolerant of milk, beer, fats, tampons, baby wipes and all types of sanitary items.
- 2 stages (Large primary tank + Bioreactor)As a result the BIOROCK STP is tolerant of milk, beer, fats, tampons, baby wipes and all types of sanitary items.